Nutrition

We use simple and natural ingredients

ORIGINAL MALT:

malt extract, rolled oats, dates, almonds, coconut, olive oil, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon. NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size: 1 bar (56g), Calories: 220, Calories from Fat: 60, Total Fat: 7g (11% DV), Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 115mg (5% DV), Total Carbohydrates: 34g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% DV), Sugars: 16g, Protein: 6g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV).

CHERRY ALMOND:

malt extract, rolled oats, dates, cherries, almonds, coconut, olive oil, almond extract, baking soda, cinnamon. NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size: 1 bar (56g), Calories: 220, Calories from Fat: 60, Total Fat: 6g (9% DV), Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 100mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrates: 36g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% DV), Sugars: 18g, Protein: 5g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (4% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV).

APRICOT:

malt extract, rolled oats, dates, apricots, almonds, coconut, olive oil, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon. NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size: 1 bar (56g), Calories: 210, Calories from Fat: 60, Total Fat: 6g (9% DV), Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 100mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrates: 35g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% DV), Sugars: 17g, Protein: 5g, Vitamin A (8% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV).

OATMEAL RAISIN:

malt extract, rolled oats, dates, raisins, almonds, coconut, olive oil, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon. NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size: 1 bar (56g), Calories: 210, Calories from Fat: 60, Total Fat: 6g (9% DV), Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 100mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrates: 36g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber: 3g (16% DV), Sugars: 18g, Protein: 5g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV).

Note: Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

'